Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2WW

I am still in my 2WW (2 week wait).  The first week went by quickly since my mom was here to keep my mind off things.  I only had one brake down over only having 1 embie to transfer.

My Mom left on Sunday and I have been alone ever since.  I have been dwelling on when to get my testing done.  I originally wanted to wait for Kirk to come home.  But as my 2WW comes closer, I found that I am running out of PIO.  I figure I can go get tested on Friday before I have the RX refilled.  That way if I don't need to spend the money on the medications, I don't have to. 

I just scheduled my testing for 8:00 AM Friday morning.  I won't have any results until the afternoon.  Lets hope and pray for a BFP (Big Fat Positive)!!! 

I have also had really bad cramping throughout this process.  When I made my appointment I asked the nurse about it because I was worried that it was bad.  She explained that it is normal and I should not worry.  That gave me some much needed relief.

This week is a little tough on me since I am all alone.  I am trying to work, find a new place to live, help Kirk with some paperwork while he is offshore, take care of the kiddos, etc.  Bailey is my biggest problem.  He wants to attack every animal he sees when we go for walks.  He is big enough that he could easily knock me off my feet (yes, it has happened many times before).  I have to be extra cautious with him when we go out and it puts a strain on me to be that tense and on guard.  So far we have been very lucky.  But when Kirk gets home, Bailey boy will be heading for some much needed training to stop this and a few other bad habits he is picking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment