Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maybe I was wrong?

I finally heard from my nurse and she gave me different information than what I was expecting.  She told me that the facility I have chosen has an 80% pregnancy rate for my type of IVF.  I then specifically asked for the stats on my age group and she assured me that those ARE the stats for my age group.  Since I need a donor, my stats would be different than what you see on the web for generic IVF.  And, since the majority of my type of IVF is in the age group of over 40, my stats are good!!!!

I love it when I am wrong!  :)

I leave tomorrow night for California to visit my family and also attend my 20th High-school reunion.   I am getting tired of these short trips.  I would love to be able to spend some time out there and really get to visit my family along with many friends that I always seem to miss.  But it is always nice to be able to see my family.  Next month I will head to Michigan and spend a bit of time with my grandma. 

Random thought: Have you ever taken a few strawberries, cut them up, and put them in a big glass of water.  I have been doing that now for two days and I love it!  I always do that with lemon, lime and cucumber.  But I am loving the strawberries right now!  The flavor of the water is great, plus it gives it a beautiful cheery color!

No comments:

Post a Comment