Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pretty water just tastes better!

I guess this is a random thought.  For our wedding, a good friend gave Kirk and me a set of 4 plastic tumblers.  We fell in love with these glasses and did not bother to get any other kind, except more plastic tumblers. 

A few weeks ago we were at the liqueur warehouse and we decided we at least need to get a set of wine glasses.  It was not fun drinking red wine out of plastic tumblers.  We picked up two delicate red wine glasses - you know those kind that do not have stems.  So they are very classic looking glasses.  Last night I felt like using one of these glasses for water.  I poured the water into the glass and for some reason it just looked prettier, more appetizing.  It was crisp and clean - the light shined through it beautifully creating delicate shadows on the ground. 

I enjoyed my glass of water so much that I had two more.  I think I am going to drink out of my wine glasses from now on.  Pretty water just tastes better!

No comments:

Post a Comment